1. did you have a new year's resolution this year?: probably not, last december was not my happiest month.
2. who kissed you at midnight?: nobody
3. did it snow where you live?: of course, it never stops
4. do you like hot chocolate?: yes, of course, only my weird boyfriend doesnt like hot chocolate (taking notes amber?)
5. have you ever been to times square to watch the ball drop?: never. I want to some year though
1. who was your valentine?: nobody
2. what did your valentine get you?: did I mention i was ALONE?
3. when you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?: of course, little ones with disney princess on them. so much fun. and what is meant by the past tense, I still buy them!!
1. are you irish?: no, i dont think so at least
2. did you wear green on st. patty's day?: prolly not
3. what did you do for st. patty's day?: nothing special
1. do you like the rain?: yes. nothing better than walking in the rain when it is warm and nice and yaaaaaaay
2. did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?: nope
3. did you get tons of candy on easter?: yup! even though I'm jewish my parents feel bad and send me candy!
1. what's your favorite kind of flower?: lilacs and roses and tulips
2. do you like the spring?: YES! it means softball season and sunny days and green grass
3. finish the phrase: april showers bring may flowers, what do may flowers bring?: PILGRIMS!!!
4. what would you think of as a spring color?: pastel yellow
1. what year did you graduate from school?: 2003
2. did you go on any vacations last june?: umm. not really, I moved to DC for the summer, does that count?
1. what did you do on the 4th of july?: went to downtown Washington, walked around, hung out and watched the fireworks from the Capital
2. did you go on any vacations during this month?: nope, I was in DC!!!
1. did you do anything special to end off your summer?: well I went to China :) that was interesting...and fun....and scary
2. what was your favorite summer memory of '05?: the weekend that Matt came to visit me in DC...
3. did you go swimming a lot in the summer?: not as much as I wanted to
4. did you go to the beach a lot?: not really. the pool is where it is at in DC
1. did you attend school/college in '05?: yup
2. who is/was your favorite teacher?: my govt professor
3. did you like fall better than summer?: yes, its been amazing being able to see Matt every day. and enjoy my classes. and have great friends. and just be so so so happy
1. what was your favorite halloween costume ever?: ummm. i dont do costumes
2. what's your favorite candy?: twizzlers or peach rings
3. what did you dress up like this year?: didnt dress up.
1. whose house did you go to for thanksgiving?: my grandmas house at the Cape
2. do you like stuffing?: yuuuuuuuuummy
3. what are you thankful for?: family, friends, Matt, my life...
1. do you celebrate christmas?: yes
2. have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?: not yet...
3. what do you want this year for christmas?: more happiness
4. what's the best present you ever got for christmas?: not sure
5. do you like cold weather?: yes, in small doses it is fine :)
|comments: Leave a comment|